A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish. 一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。
He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. ' 一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到 一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 !
He looked around and couldn ' t see anyone. 他四處張望,卻四下無人。
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. ' 當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時, 他以為是他的幻覺。
He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog. 他往水中定神一看, 那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。
The man said, ' Are you talking to me? ' 老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you. 青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」 Pick me up then, kiss me and I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. 將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。
I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! ' 我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒, 因為我即將成為你的新娘。
The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket. 老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手, 很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。
The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? Didn ' t you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. ' 青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎? 我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」
He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah, at my age I ' d rather have a talking frog. '
他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說: 「算了,以我這樣的年紀, 我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」
人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種 智慧 。
|
|
FatherTang 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()
留言列表